Skip to main content Back to top
Verus Financial Wealth Management Logo (Company name) Verus Financial

True. Well-Founded. Real. Genuine.

True. Well-Founded. Real. Genuine.

Verus North American Strategic Growth

The Verus North American Strategic Growth portfolio has been designed by Verus Financial to provide a platform for private clients to invest in a concentrated portfolio of high-yielding equity securities of Canadian and U.S. publicly traded companies.

It will be a multi manager mandate. Sentry Investments will manage the Canadian/U.S. equity portion that comprises 70% of the overall portfolio. The remaining 30% of the portfolio will be managed by Polen Capital, investing in US securities.